- M. Bulicek, P. Pustejovska: Existence analysis for a model describing flow
of an incompressible chemically reacting non-Newtonian fluid preprint 0713
- L. John, P. Pustejovska, O. Steinbach: On hemodynamic indicators related to aneurysm blood flow preprint 0613
- J. Hron, P. Pustejovska: Comparison of stabilized finite element methods for simulation of flow of diluted polymeric liquids preprint 0513
- M. Bulicek and P. Pustejovska: On existence analysis of steady flows of generalized Newtonian fluids with concentration dependent power-law index, Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, 402(1):157-166, 2013.
- J. Hron, M. Neuss-Radu and P. Pustejovska: Mathematical modeling and simulation of flow in domains separated by leaky semipermeable membrane including osmotic effect, Applications of Mathematics, 56(1):51–68, 2011.
- J. Hron, J. Malek, P. Pustejovska and K. R. Rajagopal: On the modeling of the synovial fluid, Advances in Tribology, vol. 2010, 2010.
- PhD Thesis, Extended Abstract of Doctoral Thesis
- P. Pustějovská: Biochemical and mechanical processes in synovial fluid – modeling, analysis and computational simulations.
Defended: March 23rd, 2012.
- P. Pustějovská: Abstract of doctoral thesis.