- Dr. Markus Holzmann
- The schedule for the lecture can be found in the TUGonline
- Online-Kreuzerlsystem for contact tracing lists for the lecture
- If the lecture can not be done in the seminar room at the University due to the Covid 19 situation, videos will be provided, where the content will be explained.
- Links to recordings of lectures: 12.10.2020, 9.11.2020, 10.11.2020, 16.11.2020, 23.11.2020, 24.11.2020, 30.11.2020, 7.12.2020, 14.12.2020, 11.1.2021
- End of Monday lectures:
- October 12: Chapter one of the lecture notes was finished
- October 19: Theorem 2.7 - Definition 3.1 + remarks
- Notes for the next streamed lecture: January 18
- Notes of streamed lectures: November 9, November 10, November 16, November 23, November 24, November 30, December 7, December 14, January 11
- Dr. Markus Holzmann
- The schedule for the exercise classes can be found in the TUGonline
- Criteria for successful completion of the exercises:
- 50% of the votes,
- two successful presentations at the blackboard of voted problems
- one half of the final mark is constituted by the votes and the other half by the presentations
- after two times voting for an exercise class students will get a grade
- If the exercise classes can not be done in the seminar room at the University due to the Covid 19 situation, the exercise class will be streamed via Webex.
- Exercise sheets:
Sheet 1, Sheet 2, Sheet 3,
Sheet 4, Sheet 5, Sheet 6
- K.Schmüdgen, Unbounded self-adjoint operators on Hilbert space, Springer, Dordrecht, 2012.
- N.I.Akhiezer, I.M.Glazman, Theory of linear operators in Hilbert space, Dover Publications, Inc., New York, 1993.
- J.Weidmann, Linear operators in Hilbert spaces, Springer-Verlag, New York-Berlin, 1980.
- M.S.Birman, M.Z.Solomyak, Spectral theory of selfadjoint operators in Hilbert space, Reidel, Dordrecht, 1987
- T.Kato, Perturbation theory for linear operators, Springer, Berlin, 1995
- M.C.Reed, B.Simon, Methods of modern mathematical physics. I, second edition, Academic Press, New York, 1980; Methods of modern mathematical physics. II. Fourier analysis, self-adjointness, Academic Press, New York, 1975